- Ankit(CAT) IIM K.
CD recordings of my mock interview helped me view my weaknesses and my body language during the interview. I would like to thank the Abhyaas team for helping me achieve my goal.
- Sai Chand(CAT IIM-L).
Great energy level . There was personalized care for every student during the GD/PI process. The constant encouragement made us believe that we can make it to the B-School. Thank you Naresh, Pradeep & Team.
- Praveen Kr. P (CAT) IIM I.
Naresh sir makes sessions interactive where everyone is a participant and everyone is a critic. The Feedback recd. helped me a great deal.
- Vikalp Ghajbiye(CAT) IIM B,I,K,L.
Boot camp was very helpful. Particularly the handouts provided by ABHYAAS. My IIM B interview, essay topic was from the handout.
- Preetosh Kr. Srivastava(CAT) IIM I, MDI, NITIE, SJMSOM
I must say i was lucky enough to get a mentor like Naresh Sir who helped me clear the rigorous process of getting admission in IIM.
- Mayur Nikam(CAT IIM A).
One unique thing about Naresh Sir is the practical approach he adopts while teaching. He is very helpful and easily reachable.
- Shiv Seth(CAT) IIM L/I, NITIE, IITB, IIFT.
I dedicate my success to Naresh sirs enthusiasm and his willingness to help his students. I wish him and team Abhyaas all the best ahead.
Naresh’s CAT Classes
Crash Course : 120 Hours
- Focusses on CAT syllabus
- Concepts → Practices → Perfection
- Specially designed workshops intended to serve as the last minute boosters and revision
- 20 books including previous exam papers, Practice Exercises, Class Discussion Problems
- 24 All India level real time mocks including extra practice mocks
- 84+ topic tests
- A complete package created by experts from the IIMs
- 87.7% conversion success rate
- Quantitative Ability(QA):- Geometry, Probability, Number System, Permutation & Combination, Speed, Time and Distance, Profit and Loss Progressions, Ratio, Quadratic and Linear Equations, Algebra, Mensuration , Percentages, progressions, Complex Numbers, etc
- Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning(DILR):- Tables, Graphical Representations, Charts and any, Logical Games, Calendars, Cubes, Clocks, Blood Relations, Seating Arrangements etc.
- Verbal & Reading Comprehension(VARC) :- Critical Reasoning, Visual Vocab, Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension.