Aspirations hold its value for the variation it displays, and to go with that, the sooner one plans the better one reaps.
CLAT is a test for high school (class XII) pass-outs to pursue a career in legal services. It holds the entry ticket for the ones who sight the value and the huge increase in demand for competitive legal brains in the country. With the best practices being shared across the globe and ‘promise and delivery’ being the topmost concern, legal tussles are for sure on the rise in the coming years.
Abhyaas offers Abhyaas Law Product (ALP), the CLAT Coaching Module for students who wish to prepare and confidently crack the CLAT. The suite of offerings by Abhyaas include the following.
1 year ALP Extensive Course (Ideal for class XII students)
- Extensive classroom training and mentoring of around 350 hrs
- ALP Study Material comprising of Mathematics, English & Comprehension, Reasoning, Legal Aptitude and General Knowledge *
- ALP Mock Test Series: Online access to 30 All-India level mock tests which includes tests based on patterns of CLAT, Symbiosis Entrance Test, AILET and LSAT.
- ALP GK Bank – A comprehensive set of 250 General Knowledge questions per month, both current affairs and static general knowledge, amounting to 3000 questions annually
- Abhyaas Law Bulletin every month which will keep you updated with all the news affairs both national and international
- Regular assessment tests to evaluate performance